WHAT DOES “SUNDAZE” MEAN?
/SUN-dāyz/: a state of mind or place often associated with Sundays that promotes well-being and relaxation. Combine positive energy and the warmth of sunshine and you’ll be in a “sundazed” state of mind.
FEATURED THEMES & STYLES
Our shop theme revolves around fruit and flowers, as they are raw forms of natural beauty and unique creations just like each and every individual. We are all about feeling comfortable in your own skin no matter what that looks like, because when you wear something nice, you feel nice.
We feature styles like vintage and retro wear, bold colors, notes of pastels, muted neutrals, and earthy tones. You’re bound to find something that compliments your flattering figure all while making a statement that’s rooted in open-mindedness. So what are you waiting for? Join us in radiating sunshine ☀️
The inspiration behind the store derived from our passion to advocate for mental health, emotional well-being, and mindfulness.
Not only do we have clothing designed to make your day a little bit brighter, but we also have pins and posters dedicated to spreading awareness of the importance of mental health - something we are very passionate about.
With every purchase, we will donate 5% of proceeds to one of six causes listed below. Help us raise awareness for each cause and in return have a permanent reminder of your support!
LIST OF CAUSES
1. Mental Health & Rehabilitation
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
2. Mental Health & Suicide Awareness in Schools
- DMAX Foundation
3. Improving Education
- All Stars Helping Kids
- Khan Academy
- Great Aspirations Scholarship Program
- Children Now
4. Environmental Sustainability:
- Friends of the Earth
- Environmental and Energy Study Institute
- Wild Earth Allies
- The Ocean Foundation
5. Fighting Racial Injustice:
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation Inc.
- Equal Justice Initiative
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
6. Genetic Mutation & Cancer Research
- Lynch Syndrome International